The Afro Chronicles

Sisters.....Yaadies....... Natural Hair Addicts

Monday, January 7, 2013

So Twisted

Hello Hello!

So I recently got a package from my mom with some much needed hair products, but it looks like some unscrupulous person used out some of my Anwaar Conditioner!!!!!............ I got my Anwaar products and a sample size of Miss Jessies Baby Buttercreme (not seen a good review of this product but I will still try it) Shea Butter , Argan Oil and aloe vera gel! all of which were bought at this amazing store Earth Elements in Jamaica.





I decided to twist my hair this time and used my remaining Anwaar condish and a protein deep treatment I had (I can't remember the name)




All knotted up





I was cleaning out my closet when I found some old KeraCare products


So I decided to use this shampoo. I really could detangle my hair with this stuff, and my hair and scalp were not stripped. #approved. I had that shampoo, plus the salon size one in my closet for years and never used them.. hmmm


Putting in the deep treatment (plz look away from my skin. Swiss food and water did me dirty)





That Anwaar conditioner is the business. 


After using the KeraCare shampoo, my hair was coiling up all over


Next I added my coconut oil and then started twisting with the aloe vera gel. I need this gel in my life forever now....nothing else will do. My twists never felt this soft and I did not get the dreaded crunchy feel I normally get from other gels




 A lady in apartment building told me she loved my hair and asked if I would give it to her...now I hope that was just a case of lost in translation because otherwise...it would be creepy and now I must avoid her in the hallway.





I wore them for a week and pulled them out, this is second day hair since I pulled them out



Seeing that the gel container is small, I may just mix it with my Eco Styler gel and see how that works out for me.


So until then....



Peace.


























0 comments:

Post a Comment

We Natural Sistas LOVE Your Comments!

Curly Nikki

Curly Nikki

Hairlista

HAIRLISTA INC.

Quote

MON: Spotlight
TUES: Random Posting
WED: Product Reviews
THURS: Hairstyles
FRI: Feature Friday!

WE POST WHEN WE CAN!

Vote For Us!

Top Sista Blogs

Our Product Wish-List!!!!

  • Nubian Heritage Line
  • Henna
  • Shea Moisture Line
  • Aussie Moist Line
  • Aubrey Organics Line
  • Bed Head Moisture Maniac

Products That We LOVE!

  • Organics By Africas Best Leave-In
  • Organic Root Stimulator Olive OIl Hair Spray
  • La India Hair Creme
  • Purelene Styling Gel
  • Tresemme Product Line
  • Ayana Herbal Product Line
  • Lavender Oil
  • Olive Oil
  • Tea Tree Oil
  • Coconut Oil

Beads, Braids, And Beyond

Happy Girl Hair

Natural Hair Beauty

Powered By Blogger

Curly Nikki Forum

Curly Nikki Forums

intagram

Instagram

Networked Blogs

Facebook Badge

I've Got Good Hair

The Good Hair Blog

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)

Twitter Update

Video Widget

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Get In Touch

Template Information

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Social Media

BlogHer.com Logo

Black Girl With Long Hair

BGLH Badge
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

© 2011 The Afro Chronicles, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena