The Afro Chronicles

Sisters.....Yaadies....... Natural Hair Addicts

Monday, January 14, 2013

Eco Styler Custard


So in my last post I mentioned mixing my beloved aloe vera gel with my eco styler argan oil gel to stretch it out. Well I stumbled upon this video by MakeupanBeautyJunkie who made an eco styler custard! so you know I jumped up out of my bed and made mines! 









Now the actual mixing starts near the end of the video.




Eco Styler Custard:
1 cup EcoStyler gel 
1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Coconut Oil 
1 tablespoon Aloe Vera Gel



I Got out my Argan Eco Styler, Coconut Oil, Vitamin and more Argan Oil and my Aloe gel. I mixed the two oils equally to make the one tablespoon, cause I did not have Olive oil and I wanted to try out these two.









I do not have a hand mixer so I used .......my hands... and mixed all of them together. I did however add a bit more Aloe to mine








Custard!!!


I used an old honey jar.


I began twisting on freshly washed hair...... and let me tell you, I L.O.V.E this stuff. I just want to thank MakeupanBeautyJunkie for this man!!! THANK YOU!!! NO CRUNCH!!!! SHINE! SOFT, YEAH!!!!!













(please don't mind my food...and the bears)









My hair never go that dreaded crunch feel and it never got frizzy and tangled after a few days like it always got when I used plain gel.


These pics are six days later. By now, I would have to pull them out because they would have been a mess.



They shrunk but it's all good.



I'm going to see how long I can keep these twists in to really see how good the custard is.

Until then,





Peace.





























2 comments:

  1. Very nice. If you don't mind could you tell me where you buy your eco styler and what you paid for it. Thanx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Robyn! I got the eco styler in Sally's Beauty Store n Florida

      Delete

We Natural Sistas LOVE Your Comments!

Curly Nikki

Curly Nikki

Hairlista

HAIRLISTA INC.

Quote

MON: Spotlight
TUES: Random Posting
WED: Product Reviews
THURS: Hairstyles
FRI: Feature Friday!

WE POST WHEN WE CAN!

Vote For Us!

Top Sista Blogs

Our Product Wish-List!!!!

  • Nubian Heritage Line
  • Henna
  • Shea Moisture Line
  • Aussie Moist Line
  • Aubrey Organics Line
  • Bed Head Moisture Maniac

Products That We LOVE!

  • Organics By Africas Best Leave-In
  • Organic Root Stimulator Olive OIl Hair Spray
  • La India Hair Creme
  • Purelene Styling Gel
  • Tresemme Product Line
  • Ayana Herbal Product Line
  • Lavender Oil
  • Olive Oil
  • Tea Tree Oil
  • Coconut Oil

Beads, Braids, And Beyond

Happy Girl Hair

Natural Hair Beauty

Powered By Blogger

Curly Nikki Forum

Curly Nikki Forums

intagram

Instagram

Networked Blogs

Facebook Badge

I've Got Good Hair

The Good Hair Blog

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)

Twitter Update

Video Widget

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

Get In Touch

Template Information

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Social Media

BlogHer.com Logo

Black Girl With Long Hair

BGLH Badge
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

© 2011 The Afro Chronicles, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena